Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Illustration Friday: Clean

This is my first entry into the ultra-cool Illustration Friday project! If you've never seen the Illustration Friday project, it's a website where a theme is announced every Friday (this week it's "clean"), and anyone interested can post their visual interpretation of the theme within the week. It's really very inspirational to see the amazing and varied results. This is a great exercise during those times when freelance clients aren't exactly pounding the door down.

(Click on image to view full size.)

7 Comments:

Blogger Ellen said...

Funny! I could see this running in a frat newsletter (As if they exist! LOL) Nice take on the topic! Welcome aboard!

10:24 PM  
Blogger L. A. Stern said...

PEEE-EWWWWWW! I can smell the laundry!! Great job and welcome the IF :)

11:40 PM  
Blogger claudine hellmuth said...

wonderful expressions! LOL! love it!

12:10 AM  
Blogger Digital Scott's Illustrationblog said...

This is great! You're characters are so expressive. Welcome to IF. It's been a fun exercise for me...and I hope it is for you too. I look forward to seeing more. And you have a great name! Have you considered using "Kevin Koffee"? I'm sure you've heard that a thousand times. I have a keen grasp of the obvious!

12:33 AM  
Blogger Stacia said...

Reminds me of MAD magazine...(that's a compliment) with the exaggerated expressions. Love it! And funny too!

1:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, nice take! I like the feel of the illo... not the smell... the feel :-)

1:54 AM  
Blogger Willie Baronet said...

Welcome to IF! Very funny drawing, and I hope the freelance picks up. :-)

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home